Friday, March 24, 2017

Blog Bat Around

I remember when these were posted more often but Mr Nachos Grande posted a topic that seemed fun. Check it out:

http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-bat-around-whats-hardest-set-that.html

The topic being what is the hardest set that you personally completed or are working on. There's been some good responses regarding vintage sets which would be cool to complete now-a-days. My 'hardest' set is more of a modern flavor. I personally (with added help from the wife) completed a 2012 Topps Chrome Sepia Set. (on a side note Hobby Boxes are listed at 300 dollars a piece now! wow!) If you didn't know that year Sepia's are numbered out of 75. It's a 220 card set. It was difficult to track them all down and also kinda expensive. I pulled the Derek Jeter out of my case back in 2012 but not the Harper or Trout or some of the other big names.

Also, this topic gives me an excuse to post up my set!











Not the best photos. I should probably re-scan this set, but you guys get the idea. Not much 2012 Chrome gets busted at the insane price it is now. I might own the only set in the world!!! I've yet to see another one at least.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment