Monday, January 15, 2018

A Rare Ryan Howard!

I'm still active on the singles scene (baseball cards only ladies, I am married). I was able to pick up this nice parallel. They don't come up too often and was happy to see it was an open auction. Was under 20 dollars. I was willing to pay more so glad there wasn't more bidders.

Check it out!

2011 Topps Heritage Chrome black. These are numbered out of 62. I opened a case of 2011 Topps Chrome back then and I recall only pulling 2 of these in the case. At 2 per case on average (I'm assuming) they aren't easy to come by. The rarest card I hit in that break is an Adam Dunn Printing plate if any Dunn supercollectors are out there and was wondering where that is.

Nice card!

Also, on another baseball related note I went through my checklists today from 1952-1969 Topps. Looks like I'm missing only 1 card to complete my Phillies run. I'll purchase it soon. Getting the multi team cards and the high numbers have taken several years since I do not have an unlimited budget. It's one of my favorite PC collections though, very fun to look at.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I need to check for Chrome parallels. Early retirement here I come!

    ReplyDelete