Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Topps Redemptions Received!

I recently re-signed up for the Topps redemption site. I know of all the horror stories with redemption's and the potential long waits, but I wanted the cards in hand. My Harper rookie auto took about 2 years. These took about 2 weeks! Crazy fast turn around and the card are nice.

Red Ink auto of Manny Machado. These are usually numbered out of 67 but this year they got numbered out of 25! One of my better hits of the year easily.

A blue ink Goldy auto. Always a fan of his and this is my first auto. He's such a solid player and doesn't get the recognition he deserves being in Arizona and not very boisterous. I watched probably 80 Diamondback games last year (I like fantasy baseball) and he was a beast all year. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of strange to see something positive being written about a Topps redemption.

    ReplyDelete