Saturday, January 27, 2018

Another Sweet RC pickup!

I recently bought this card from everyone's favorite consigner Probstein. We all know some of the auctions are shady with shilling and the like but every now and then you can find a good deal on a card. I picked this card up for about 12 dollars plus shipping. Very happy with the price, not too many of them out there in this condition! I dabble in grading sometimes but not nearly as much as other people. I've had my 1952 Topps Phillies Team Set PSA graded. They look nice in the slabs all together. I've had a couple of modern cards graded as well by BGS.

Check it out!

So close to perfection! Don't know how I'd get an Edges grade up so I will not be cracking this one out. I obviously have this card raw, but now I also have 9.5 and 10 copies! Gooooo Brad's card collection!

Side note.. I'm a big Eagles fan (shocking I know) so I'm super excited for them being in the super bowl. Trying to logistically figure out if I can afford to go to. I need the ticket prices to come down and then I might be road tripping out there. Not a 100% certainty by any means but I think it'd be worth it for the experience. Either way I hope they win and I think they will!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment