Saturday, January 20, 2018

Superfractor!!!!

I've gone on a mini buying spree in the new year. Nothing insanely expensive but just cards I've been looking for happen to pop up and at prices I can get them. Someone put this up on ebay for 70 dollars buy it now. I thought about it for about 20 seconds and then it was mine! More then happy to pay 70 bucks for any PC Superfractor (I've paid way more to complete my Topps Chrome rainbows!) I checked my Ryan Howard numbered cards and I don't have any of the other parallels. Maybe one day I'll find the red one (out of 5).

Without further introduction..

Just a very aesthetically pleasing card. This is now my 5th Ryan Howard Superfractor (2012, 2013 and 2014 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps Finest auto). I'm very impressed with my collection if I must say so myself (seeing is how I am the sole writer of this humble blog I guess I have too) Anyways, this card is display worthy and will be joining it's superfractor friends on my wall display!

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Always a big deal when you can add a superfractor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfractors are the ultimate get. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superfractor Friends, I like that...
    I just picked up my 9th of Cutch, but mine are all over the place (Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Finest, Tribute, Chrome Inserts, Bowman Best).

    Congrats on the awesome addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Congrats. Really like Bowman's design that year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. while i have some 1/1s, none are as refractively super!!

    ReplyDelete