Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mondo Group Break Haul (It's a real good one)!

I participated in Thorzul's group break over at Thorzul will rule's blog. I had the White Sox and the Dodgers. The Dodgers portion was much more plentiful but all of this stuff is quality.

Check it out:

Dual Relic Mark Buehrle and Johan Santana 12/99
Mark Buehrle Spectrum relic 69/75
Frank Thomas/Magglio Ordonez Game used ball (had no idea this existed but I like it!)
Harold Baines Legendary Cuts relic 130/199


James Loney Topps 206 mini relic framed
Darryl Strawberry relic 20/50
Maury Wills Legendary bat card 
Matt Kemp relic
Orel Hershiser relic 10/88


2 Bill Madlock Relics
Jeff Kent crazy super thick card 13/18 
Jeff Kent spectrum relic 89/99

2 Bill Madlock Legendary cuts 75/199 and 169/199
Maury Wills Bat card
And in my opinion the coolest card a SIX relic card, three jerseys and three bats
Hideo Nomo, Kazuhisa Ishii and Chan ho Park on the front and Rickey Henderson, Shawn Green and Al Oliver on the back 39/75

Awesome haul. 

If anyone is interested in trading feel free to contact me. Night Owl I know you expressed interest in some of these let me know which ones and we can work something out.

Thanks for reading!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Most of these are probably out of my league, depending on what you're interested in -- send me an email and I'll see if I can get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am interested in the Loney relic. The only Phils hit that I have is a 2003 Leaf Franklin Nunez auto. I have a decent amount of Phillies inserts and parallels. Please email me and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested I one of the madlock cards (the one with the round relic). Maybe the Kent csrds too if we can work something out. My email is gcrl@ComcastDOtnet

    ReplyDelete