Saturday, August 25, 2012

Whats in a Case (Another Ridiculous hit) (Part 7 of 12)

The collation perfectness continues. I have exactly 0 quadruples, 2 complete sets and working on the third. This box absolutely destroyed the odds. Without further ado here are the hits:


There were only 3 hits associated with this box, normally this would warrant a call to Topps cause I'm missing some guaranteed cards but I'm not upset one bit and you will see why shortly. The Jeter diecut is nice and I believe my girlfriend decided that we are collecting this set. The auto is of Brad Peacock (he has the best first name ever). 

Here is the monster: (Based on the odds of the back of the pack this is a 1 every 29 CASES hit)


Yes that is a dual autograph of Matt Moore and Jeremy Hellickson numbered 2/5!!!

Ridiculous!!


1 comment: