Monday, October 21, 2013

A few new additions to the Rainbow!

I have been diligently searching for the remaining Rainbow cards for 2013 Topps Chrome Ryan Howard. I quite like how the 2012 one displays so I would love to add a complete 2013 one to it. As we stand right this moment, I have the Pink numbered out of 5 on the way and I am merely missing 2 printing plates and the Super! I haven't seen it pop up yet but I hope it does soon, might still be hiding in a pack somewhere.

Check out the 3 new ones!


The Purple is a retail exclusive. I didn't purchase any retail chrome so I had to get this one separately. 

The Red is numbered out of 25, it's one of the rarer ones and the red really works with the Phillies colors!


The Yellow plate! I now have the black and yellow plate! Just 2 more and I can open a factory and create just Ryan Howard 2013 sets!

If anyone knows where the Super is, please let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment