Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trade with Nooooooooomo!

My friend and your's Nomo from Nomo's Sushi Platter, came back from his brief hiatus to complete a trade with me (and probably some other people). I sent him a bunch of Dodgers (hoping he has them by now) and he sent me some cool cards back.


The J Roll in the middle is pretty sweet. It's from the WBC Tribute set, my first card from this set! Any card of Dutch is a good card, hope he's starting to get healthy again. 

The star of the show was this Dutch card from 1994 Leaf. It's pretty sweet and partially see through. It's a nice action shot of him throwing out a runner.

Thanks for the trade!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would like that Daulton insert. The card looks cool being held up to a light. Thanks for the cards.

    ReplyDelete