Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The End of What's in a Case 2013 Chrome -- Summary!

Obviously, I enjoyed this product. I like Chrome every year though so I'm probably not the most non biased opinion out there.

I am collecting the Ryan Howard Rainbow, if anyone sees the pink or super please contact me! I already have the atomic, camo, gold, sepia, black and blue on the way. The Xfractor and refractor I pulled in the case and the orange and purple I'm not worried they aren't numbered they'll be around. I also need the red as of this moment.

Colored Refractors:

Blue /199 (11) (1 in 30 packs):  Rob Brantly, Giancarlo Stanton, Eric Hosmer, Jedd Gyorko, JP Arencibia, Jose Fernandez, Sergio Romo, Dan Straily, Justin Wilson, Andrew McCutchen, Dominic Brown



Black /100 (5) (1 in 55 packs) : Salvador Perez, Kyle Gibson, Lance Lynn, Mike Trout, Ryan Wheeler

Sepia /75 (4) (1 in 75 packs): Neftali Feliz, Todd Frazier, Josh Rutledge, Aroldis Chapman


Gold /50 (3) (1 in 112 packs): Buster Posey, Jarrod Parker, David Freese

Red /25 (2) (1 in 223 packs): Matt Magill, Josh Johnson


Pink /5 (1) (1 in 1,010 packs): Justin Wilson



I did not get any Camo's or Atomic's this year. I hit an atomic of Cliff Lee last year. The Camo's are new but I have the Howard coming so I'll get to see what they look like in person.

The Auto's!

Base Auto's: Jedd Gyorko (redemption), Tony Cingrani (2) (redemption), Oswaldo Arcia (redemption), Brandon Maurer, Avisail Garcia, Melky Mesa, Jeurys Familia, Jake Odorizzi(2), LJ Hoes (2), Wil Myers, Allen Webster (2)



Refractor /499 (1 in 83 packs): Jose Fernandez (redemption), Bruce Rondon, Nick Maronde


Blue /199 (1 in 152 packs): Nick Franklin (redemption), Christian Yelich, Jurickson Profar

 Black /100 (1 in 301 packs): Tony Cingrani (redemption), Alfredo Marte

Red /25 (1 in 1,210 packs): Yasiel Puig Redemption

There's all the colors and hits laid out in nice picture format. The Puig is gone for anyone that didn't read my previous posts. I traded it and sent that card away to be slabbed so once I get it back I will post it! I'm quite pleased with the trade. 

Out of 12 boxes, I was lucky enough to hit 9 numbered autos. The name's were solid. No Ryu or Machado or Bundy, but Puig, Cingrani, Profar, Yelich, Fernandez and Myers are pretty solid.

I hit exactly 12 Dynamic diecuts and 24 connection die cuts as expected. The Refractors were 8 per box as well as the Xfractors. If you're looking for someone specific let me know. I have 2 complete base sets and tons of extras (not sure how far away from a 3rd base set probably close).

I know some of you expressed interest in certain cards. I haven't promised any of the cards to anyone so they are available. If I don't email you and you said something please leave a comment or email me and we'll work something out. 

Always on the lookout for Phillies color! 

Thanks for following along!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to trade for the Lance Lynn black! Let me know if you'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you did pretty awesome on that case. I've been enjoying all the shinies. I need some blogger shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any Dodger inserts (1972, Connections Die Cuts, Dynamic Die cuts) still up for grabs? You can email me at krod99lasports@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in the Ryan Wheeler Black and Rutledge Sepia if you wanted to work out a trade.

    ReplyDelete