Sunday, December 22, 2013

A little bit of Jimmy and a little bit of Ryan!

I recently came across this nice looking card on ebay. I offered what I thought was fair and the seller accepted! Only 2 more months til pitchers and catchers report! The Phillies unfortunately haven't done much of anything this off season. The season may hinge on the health of the veterans. Who knows maybe we'll catch some 1993 magic and ride it to the World Series!



Here's the 2 recent Phillies MVP's! Even though the autos are stickers, the card displays quite nicely. I like the pictures with the bats and the relics work. It's a nice addition to my Ryan Howard Triple Threads collection. It may be a while until the Phillies have some more MVP's, so have to appreciate the accomplishments of these 2 guys!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment