Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Surprise from Bob Walk the Plank!

Mr. Bob Walk the Plank is a very generous trader and without any of my asking was kind enough to send a couple cards that fit perfectly into my collection! I dropped a return package in the mail so I hope he finds those cards to his liking. Blind trading can be a good time!

Not one, but two autos that I did not have!


Larry Bowa! Arguable the 2nd best shortstop in Phillies history (Behind potential HOFer Jimmy Rollins). It's a nice on-card signature from this year's Panini's Pastime Signatures. Nice looking set in hand, if the price keeps dropping might give it a shot. 


This is an interesting card of Chooch. He signed on a piece of Leather from 2005 Leather and Lumber. It will be a sad day when he leaves the Phillies. He was the perfect catcher for the pitching staff the last decade or so. His handling and ability to hit a fastball really helped the Phillies win all those games. 

Thanks for the cards Matt and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I know I have another Ruiz auto for you somewhere, but it got put away and I've yet to find it. Glad you liked the cards.

    ReplyDelete