Monday, October 20, 2014

Ryan Howard Rainbow Progress!

I am still working on the 2014 Topps Chrome Ryan Howard Rainbow. I have everything except the Printing Plates and the Superfractor. I've been searching but they've yet to pop up (to my knowledge).

Check out the colorfulness!

Xfractor

Purple

Orange

Blue out of 199
Black out of 100
Sepia out of 75


Gold out of 50
Red out of 25

Atomic out of 10

This year is a little bit easier then last year. They dropped out the Camo (out of 15) and Pink (out of 5) refractors. I think it was a good decision to do that. There's already enough parallels to chase each year. If anyone knows where the super or plates are please let me know! (I have all except the Super and 2 plates from last year as well)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, good luck on tracking down the 1/1s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will find some of them. They always show up on eBay eventually. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete