Sunday, March 17, 2019

Transcendent card!

I saw this card in one of the showcases in the Philly show. I asked the dealer to look at it outside the case and it is quite nice in person, so I decided right then and there I would buy it. Very tough decision making!

It's the Roy Halladay/Carlos Ruiz sketch card commemorating his no-hitter against the Reds in the playoffs. I remember watching that game in the Tropicana in Atlantic City since we were down there to celebrate my sister's birthday that year.

Only 11 more days until opening day! Can't wait!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I'm still waiting to find one at the right price of the Cubs celebration after the final out of the World Series in '16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Do you know who drew it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know doesnt say on the back of the card but they are really nice in person.

      Delete