Friday, December 7, 2012

A Hall of Fame Rainbow

I recently completed my first rainbow of Ryan Howard (including superfractor!!!) If you want to see all of those cards check it out here.

This is only a 3 card rainbow but a pretty tough one to complete. It's of Mike Schmidt the greatest third baseman of all time! I obtained all these cards off ebay with patience. I did not crack 50 cases of Five star. Although I bet that would get me in the club!

By the way all 3 of these cards are autograph relics!!

 Numbered out of 97 (silver)

Numbered out of 55 (gold)

Numbered out of 25 (rainbow)

Check them all out together:



When I saw the Rainbow version become available I had to take a run at it, Thankfully it landed in my price range! This is now my 4th,5th and 6th Mike Schmidt auto (one on another card, one on a painting and one on a program) I am still chasing the Five Star Mike Schmidt booklet but none have landed at a price I'm comfortable paying. Not the end of the world if I don't get it but it would be nice to put with these 3 cards.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment