Sunday, December 23, 2012

Trade with Nomo's Sushi Platter!

I recently completed my 2nd trade with Spiegel over at Nomo's Sushi Platter. He writes a very entertaining blog so if you haven't checked it out I would recommend that you do so after reading this insightful and inspiring post. He is a real great trader and we came to a superfast agreement. I said hey I want that sweet Pat Burrell Relic, and he was like sure give me that Bill Madlock relic and bam Trade! He also threw in a whole bunch of Phillies and a couple more Frank Thomas's to add to my list!

The three Thomas's were all new and I love the 84 Topps Pete Rose!

Anytime I can get a 84 Donruss card in a random trade I am all for it!

The Pat the Bat relic was the star of the show and is added to my Phillies Hits page (which also has grown a ton since starting this blog!) 

Thanks for the trade Nomo and I look forward to the next one! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words and smooth trade. One of these days I will post your end of the trade. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete