Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some Random Pick-ups !

Recently, I acquired 2 cards off of ebay. One to add to my Phillies collection and the other cause I traded the auto so I decided to pick up another one!

Topps tribute relics are pretty cool and I've yet to buy any boxes or packs because of the price point, but I'm happy to pick them up for under 10 dollars. This is my 2nd Topps tribute relic, I'll have to see if I can get some autos on the cheap later!

This next card is a Tom Milone patch auto from Topps Finest numbered out of 99. I didn't buy any Finest this year cause I spent most of my purchasing power on Chrome. I traded away the Milone chrome auto I had so I decided to pick up an auto from a set that I had no chance of getting in a pack. These auto relics are pretty cool and its a nice addition to my collection.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of my Sepia Set (its still pretty!) and if you want to enter the contest please read the previous Post!

1 comment: