Monday, December 24, 2012

An Awesome Rookie Card!

I recently got an amazing deal on this amazing rookie card.. my favorite player and yours Fritz Ackley. (Check out the brow).. Oh yea Hall of Famer Steve Carlton is next to him too. I had been looking to pick up this card for a while but I didn't want to pay a ton. I was able to procure this one for 26 dollars. I think I did well and was quite happy to grab it to add to my 'rookie cards that I like collection' (thats the official name). I've shown off the Brett, Yount, Griffey Jr and Thomas in previous posts. This card goes right along with it. It's graded PSA 3 with a MK qualifier. I had to look real closely to find the mark (theres very light pencil markings on the back) If that lowered the price ultimately... Thanks PSA!

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays!

I will strike you out with my unibrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment