Monday, December 17, 2012

Panini Cooperstown!

At the Philly Show I picked up 2 boxes of it. I really enjoyed opening them. They have a wide variety of inserts that have been posted throughout the blogosphere. I have decided to collect a few of the insert sets as well as the base set. Please take a look at the want list and let me know if you have anything to trade. (I also posted a for trade list on this set directly under the want list portion). I opened 2 boxes so naturally I was expecting 2 Autographs as the odds stated, but we were lucky and pulled 3 auto's!

The Al Kaline made me happy cause I had been looking to pick up an auto of his! The Gary Carter is a short print and only numbered to 75! It's a sharp looking card. The Tony Kubek was the bonus out of the 2nd box!

The lack of logos doesn't bother me on this set. I don't mind that they chopped a lot of hats off in the pictures.

Thanks for reading, let me know if you want to trade!

1 comment:

  1. Nice trio! I prefer the chopped off hats to blacked out/ereased logos or players in street clothes.

    ReplyDelete