Sunday, December 2, 2012

Football is over ... So Contest Results!

I hope everyone enjoyed todays games. On a personal note my fantasy teams finally broke through and I won in all 5 leagues (too little too late for a few leagues).

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first ever blog contest!

The winner after Randomizing 3 times!

True Random Number Service

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. AdamE
  2. Arpsmith
  3. Jeff Wilk
  4. sg488
  5. Roy-Z
  6. RyanH
  7. Greg Zakwin
  8. Brian Conrad
  9. Night Owl
Timestamp: 2012-12-03 00:51:37 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats Adam! I will set the Valverde and Dominiguez auto aside for you. If I'm not mistaken you collect red sox cards? Please shoot me an e-mail with your address. At the latest I'll have them out for on Saturday, all depends when I can make it to the post office.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment