Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Trade with Blog reader Scott!

I recently complete my second trade with one of my readers, Scott! I appreciate that he keeps me in mind when he runs across any cool Frank Thomas or Phillies cards. He offered a really fair deal in my opinion and the trade was completed rather fast!

Check it out!


The Schmidt is pretty cool, looking regal. Mr Big Hurt is obviously deep in concentration. Utley learned how to hit again this year. He's done well, unfortunately the other Phillies have not followed in his footsteps. 


These 2 cards look deceptively small on the screen. They are actually quite large, big and oversized! I like the big plastic covering that it came in. I will definitely use that for my oversized card needs!

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment