Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello Hello!

Just popping in real quick to say hi! Hope everyone enjoyed my story on the previous post and Thanks for the comments! The Phillies unfortunately are basically done for this season, but there's a lot of buzz in these parts for new Eagles head coach Chip Kelly. I don't think the Eagles make the playoffs but they may be a million times more entertaining to watch then last year. Also, I have faith he will not use all of his time outs in the 1st and 3rd quarters!

Here is the last card I received to complete my 1954 Topps Phillies set.

I am almost done with the 50s Topps Sets. We are planning to go to the Philly Show at the end of September and there's dealer there that I usually pick up a lot of vintage from. Hopefully he has all or most of the 1957's.. or if anyone has any to trade let me know and I will gladly try and work out a deal!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment