Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's kind of a Museum!

See what I did with the title there.. Museum Collection! I have been patient and been able to pick up some decent deals. I am a self proclaimed Ryan Howard "super collector". (Whatever that means!) The difference in parallels is very small on these cards. Took me a minute to realize that the borders were slightly different.

Check out the 2 extremely different cards!..



They are obvious bat pieces of some sort. Numbered out of 35 and 50. I have my eyes on the copper numbered out of 5 as well.. although they will look almost exactly like the above! Maybe that's why I like Chrome the parallels look quite different and colorful. On a happy note the Phillies took 2 out of 3 from the Nationals! Always good to beat up on a division foe.

The big cards I was waiting on came in yesterday! Once I fire up the scanner I'll be sure to share with everyone!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. The lower numbered one has wood with a nicer grain. Hey, better than no comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like those posted more recently, these, too, are fantastic.

    As I do with such cards to myself, I dare you to chase down all the /10's, /25's, /35's, /50's, and /100's you can!

    ReplyDelete