Monday, May 5, 2014

My Nicest hockey card! Dual auto!

I have eluded to this card for the last 2 posts. It arrived Saturday and I had time to scan some stuff tonight! I decided to show it right away since I know all dozen(s) of you are on pins and needles. I had been searching for the 'right' card for about a year. I was more then happy when I came across this one!

Without further stalling!


Jaromir Jagr and Eric Lindros dual auto! Both on card and both in Flyers uniforms! I was searching for a while for a Jagr auto specifically in a Flyers uni. He only played here for one year (and then Flyers management were dumb and didn't offer him a decent contract), so there weren't too many options. I saw the Shield Logo one of one once at a card show. I asked the dealer what she wanted.. she said 18.. I stupidly pulled out 20 bucks and said deal.. she was like uh 1,800.. not my finest moment. Smooth move. Regardless, all happiness with this card! Awesome sigs and players and my favorite Hockey team! Stanley Cup Champions.. next year!

I'm optimistic! NFL draft on Thursday! My Birthday next week! Lots of good stuff to come!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic card right there, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The large soft hobo on the Dries Van Noten runway was a soft, pale blue leather and featured one top handle that is not wore tucked under equip. The hobo could easily fit all chanel replica handbags purse essentials plus a few extra items. The soft blue blended well into the Dries Van Noten 2014 bag color palette and can easily work with the other designer collections from Milan and .

    Women who go gaga over designer bags usually love often life. The want luxury, fashion, champagne, caviar such like. They live for labels. Sometimes they lack self confidence gucci replica and that is why they make use of designer longchamp outlet bags to do the talking upon their. The designer bags show you have money certainly not mind spending it! Female who carried this bag can perform the persona of the designer, learning to be a rock star or a way model!

    Proud to learn that you are among a small society, a brotherhood bonded by girls who know how amazing it feels to sling a genuine LV bag on the arm or take on. There is nothing in entire world and the replica hermes pride you feel, the spring inside your step, confidence abounds suddenly when carrying your LV bag. It doesn't what you wear, appear very nice with his Louis Vuitton Wallets globe arm. Don't forget to give her daughter from her purse when she looks her age enough to comprehend the finer things in life.

    ReplyDelete