Saturday, November 17, 2012

Trade with Arpsmith!

I recently completed my 2nd trade with Arpsmith from Arpsmith44 . He is a Giants collector and writes a nice blog and holds contest weekly. You should go check it out if you haven't already. He contacted me about a few of the Brandon Belt Parallels I had from 2011 chrome. I agreed to trade them for a nice smattering of phillies cards. I am quite happy with what I received back.


Above are a few of the different parallels that Adam gave me. I didn't have any of them so they are all greatly appreciated. The Worley is the rainbow foil from Topps Archives. The David Bell is from 2006 chrome. The Roy Halladay gold rush is real nice because I didn't buy enough packs to send in so this is the first Gold Rush card I've seen in person. 


This next trio of cards are awesome. They are from 1986 Sportflics and when you tilt them back and forth its like the players are moving. Technology that was way ahead of its time. I'd still be impressed if they did that with cards now. They should totally reprint this entire set. 

This of course was the centerpiece of what I received back. This 1975 Topps Mike Schmidt is the oldest Schmidt I now own. I will need to get the rookie card and the 74 next.  

Thanks for the trade!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards and I hit on some needs.
    Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card of the Bull. I don't think that guy ever smiled.

    ReplyDelete