Sunday, September 1, 2013

Trade with Brandon!

I recently completed a trade with reader Brandon (if you have a blog let me know and I will link it). He is more of a basketball collector and responded to my trade bait post. We were quickly able to come to a nice deal. I sent him 2 of the basketball hits and he sent me a bunch of baseball back!

Check em out!


Always appreciate another Frank Thomas card. I just updated the page. I officially have 549 unique cards! Pretty good! It's cool to look at all at once, they don't all currently fit in the binder I was using. I will have to expand a bit, always a good thing. The Ron Gant card is really cool. It didn't scan great but the foil on the side is a pretty neat looking etching of the player. I had never seen these cards before in person. 

The Pat the Bat relic is pretty neat. Another good guy Jim Thome is joining him. When Brandon offered the autograph of Gauntlett Eldemire I honestly had no idea who he is, but his name is great so how could I say no! He is only 24 years old so maybe we will see him the pros!

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment