Sunday, February 24, 2013

Trade with Foul Bunt!

I recently completed a quick and easy trade with William over at Foul Bunt. He posted a Frank Thomas card I was interested in and I sent him stuff he wanted and boom trade! Although thats usually how it works.

Check out some of the stuff!

A whole lot of shininess! The Frank Thomas is a new one to add to my collection from last years Gypsy Queen. The Robin Roberts is my first Topps Tribute base card. The Co signers Ryan Howard Jimmy Rollins is a cool looking card and also only umbered out of 75. The other Howard is also a new one to add to my ever growing Howard Collection.

The main even that started the trade...

A pretty sweet Bat Relic featuring two photos of The Big Hurt!

Thanks for the trade William, look forward to the next one!

1 comment: