Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Fun Fuji Trade!

I recently completed my first trade with Fuji from the aptly named The Chronicles of Fuji. It was a real easy trade to complete and we both sent fast as well. He already posted my side of the deal. Everyone else help him complete the rookie card patch set. I really want to see all of them scanned together on his blog.

I asked for a Pat the Bat autograph and I received that and some other cool stuff!

It's my first Burrell auto and I'm happy to add it. Fuji was kind enough to include his custom card and auto! Ebay here I come! The inserts are cool and ones I definitely did not have! All in all a very satisfying and easy trade!

Thanks for the trade and Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the cards arrived safely. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete