Monday, May 27, 2013

An Awesome Bowman Pack!

I liked the look of this years Bowman and enjoyed opening the first blaster, so I bought 2 more from Target. I will say these have been pretty good. Got a Carlos Correa Purple refractor in one pack..

Then there was this pack.. all 3 in the same pack!

Three Blue Refractors in one pack, including an auto! If you can't read the foil board, Prince Fielder, Carson Kelly auto and Dilson Herrera! That's the first time I've ever had so many numbered cards in one pack! At first I thought I bought these from Wal Mart and they were just the Blue Parallels. I was pleasantly surprised when I was completely wrong!

Did everyone see that the release dates were pushed back on a bunch of products? Kinda bummed Chrome isn't coming out until late September. It's my favorite product to open every year, guess I will have to wait even longer then usual.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pack. I've heard of this happening in Bowman packs sometimes, but not with an auto.

    ReplyDelete