Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store!

I recently completed a fun trade with Sportscards from the Dollar Store! I sent him a whole bunch of set needs and a couple autos. He sent me back a whole bunch of good stuff too. The cards got here quite quickly and Thank you for completing my UD Hockey set!

Check it out!

I really like the photography in this set, quite nice. Happy to get the Ryan Nugent Hopkins in a trade so I didn't have to buy it (wasn't going to buy any more packs considering the amount of doubles we have) (I say we because this is my girlfriends set not mine).

This is all from 1991 O-Pee-Chee! He did include the entire team set in the trade package but I scanned these nine. Thanks for including the traded cards as well that was a nice touch. 

A sweet dual jersey of Simon Gagne. Always liked him for his time with the Flyers. Kinda hopes he sticks around but I get it if they let him go considering the team performance last year.
2 More sweet Flyers relics. A Kimmo Timmonen, the lone bright spot this year on the Flyers blueline. RJ Umberger and Keith Primeau. I really liked Primeau when him and Recchi played together. They were a fun tandem to watch, always seemed to get something done!

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything made it stateside safely. It was fun looking through the relic bins at the Expo for Flyers, and deciding which ones to pick up. Too bad I couldn't find a Jagr q/ the Flyers auto.

    ReplyDelete