Monday, September 16, 2013

Oooo Old Cards

Thanks to everyone who responded to my trade post! I have already completed a couple deals and there's a few more in the works! I would say that is a rousing success! I like exclamation points! Anyways, happy to trade with the blogging world, that was a large reason why I decided to start the blog.

One thing is for sure, I need more Dodgers trade bait.

Check out these old cards!


These are a couple Philly team sets that have been completed. I need to get 8 pocket pages to properly store them all together and make them viewable. I am a recent convert to vintage. I didn't understand it when I was younger (newer was obviously better), but now I love the history and the pictures and all that. My Phillies vintage collection is getting good. I am particularly proud of completing the 1952 Team set. The high numbers were tough to find at not crazy prices and in a condition I was comfortable with.

Anyways just wanted to show off some vintagey guys. I like the look of these cards and maybe one day I will tackle the whole set and not just the team sets (already have the Mickey Mantle!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment