Saturday, September 28, 2013

Whats in a Case Part 5 (Massive Hit Alert!)

This is easily the best box. Even if the other boxes have good stuff in it, it will be extremely difficult to top this one! Always a good feeling to get a massive case hit!

I like the word massive apparently.

Anyways onto it!


 The Justin Wilson is a pink refractor numbered out of FIVE! It's no guarantee getting one in a case seeing as they fall one every 1,010 packs! I was happy to see the Ryan Howard Xfractor since I collect his cards.

The run of the mill base auto not sure what I'm doing with this one yet. 

.
.
.
.
My Biggest Hit Ever!


PUIGGGGGG! RED refractor Auto numbered out of 25! This is my 3rd case of Chrome (opened one in 2011 and 2012) and it's the first Red auto Ive hit on anyone! The odds were one in 1,210 packs! So in one box the odds were absolutely destroyed! I haven't decided if I'm selling/trading redeeming. I may have to guage what it can fetch (it may pay for the whole case). Or if I redeem it and then encase it for protection and sell next year. I don't know but either way I'm happy! 

It will be hard to top this one for my pull of the year! 

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's a crazy pull! You're selling the Puig and taking all of us to Disney World, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. That is untoppable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hit - sell it while its hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaamn. Sick sick sick! Congrats buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chrome...and that's an awesome hit. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. My jaw dropped. That is incredible. Congratulations!
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete