Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick Blog Update! Wanna trade?

I was not lazy today! I updated my Want List! It is accurate! I added Team Sets of the Phillies from 1961 to 1979. I need quite a bit so no trade is too big or too small! I also added the 2013 Bowman Silver Ice set. I've yet to come across someone else collecting these so if you have any laying around please take a look!

I recently (well today actually) completed a trade involving one of my Sepia refractors from last year's chrome. I had scanned these about a month ago thinking I could get some trades going with them since they are nice cards.

So if anyone has any interest, I have want lists and I want Phillies/Ryan Howard/ Frank Thomas. I've gotten a lot of interest (by a lot I mean 3 people) in the Strasburg sepia. If you do want that one I would ask for a strong offer.

Jose Valverde
Jose Valverde
Adrian Gonzalez
Clay Buchholz
Carl Crawford
Ben Zobrist
Tommy Hanson
Bilyl Butler
Ike Davis


Mike Napoli
Nelson Cruz
Shaun Marcum
Curtis Granderson
Mat Latos
Mat Latos
Mark Teixiera
Stephen Strasburg
Daniel Hudson

Hanley Ramirez
Ricky Romero
Nick Swisher
Troy Tulowitzki
Miguel Montero
Miguel Montero
Carlos Santana
Josh Beckett
Ryan Zimmerman


Ryan Zimmerman(Traded)
Adrian Beltre
David Price
Chris Young
Adron Chambers
Brett Lawrie
Collin Cowgill
Taylor Green
Drew Hutchinson

Will Middlebrooks
Edwin Encarnacion
Jason Kipnis

For those that don't know these cards. They are from 2012 Topps Chrome and all numbered out of 75. In my opinion, very sharp looking in person. Hope these generate some interest!

Lets get trading! 

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I know that I have quite a few of the silver ice parallels. I'm going through them tonight, I'll shoot you an email of what I have in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on your other package but I could use the Rangers from that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Billy Butler a lot, but I don't think I've got any trade bait worthy of it. I think I had one or two of those silver ice parallels from your list, but I will have to go back through my card piles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in the Middlebrooks and Buchholz cards. Email me. I probably have some Phillies for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Base ice: 102, 111, 120, 159, 196, 201. Prospects: 17, 39, 59, 83. Let me kno if you need any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am interested in the kipnis, plus what's left of your dodger trade bait. i can help with your 70s wants plus some phillies hits. please send me an email at gcrl@comcastDOTnet if interested. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey brad, I'm in love with the Tulo card. Let me work on a package and I'll email you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be interested in the Chambers. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete