Sunday, January 27, 2013

1967 Mickey Mantle!!

Since, I am counting down my collection, the next obvious choice is 1967! According to the back of the card "Mantle rocked 7 home runs in a 5 game tear last year" That's a pretty good five game run. The card itself is just a portrait shot. Not as exciting as some of his other cards, but regardless its still a vintage Mickey Mantle!

His fake auto on the card doesn't look like his real auto. The M's are all wrong. I wonder who at Topps signed it for the print run. The card itself looks decent some typical wear for the old cards that were handled a lot (that sounds wrong).

On an unrelated note if you are interested in Magic the Gathering cards I just started selling mine on ebay. Started out with a few listings and I'll add more weekly til they're gone! Also if you have any requests let me know and I can send you a list of cards I have!

Ebay link

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment