Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Year of Howard (Cards)

I've added quite a few Ryan Howard's to my collection over the past 6 months. Obviously the rainbow is pretty sweet. I really like the triple threads as well. I got all the Howard sayings including this sick patch card. These cards don't pop up too often and it was set at bidding with no reserve so thankfully I was the winning bidder! It wasn't a crazy cost at 41 dollars. I'd much rather pay that then pay 160+ for a Triple Threads box and maybe not get anything that I'd really want.

Check out the sweet patch!

Its very colorful as all good patches are! I really hope Howard comes back healthy this year and hits 40-45 Home runs. The Phillies offense needs it. Without Hockey I'm already getting baseball fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment