Saturday, January 19, 2013

Trade with Plaschke!

I recently completed my first trade with Greg over at Plaschke Thy Sweater is Argyle. I posted some Dodger goodness and a trade was born! He hooked me up with a plethora of hits for the Phillies and Flyers.

Here's a trio of relics from Chase Utley and Cole Hamels. All new ones to add to my "Phillies Hits!" (thats the official name). Here's hoping to a big bounce back year for Chase and continued success for Hamels after signing the big contract!

The Bob Boone is a nice looking card from 75 Topps! I know I didn't have that one so that puts me one step closer to my vintage Phillies goals. The JVR auto is a nice looking card from Certified numbered out of 99. The Papelbon is a cool looking dual auto, even though he's in a red sox uniform I still like it. The Steve Carlton relic is one really nice one from Gypsy Queen. This will fit right in with my other Carlton Relic cards!

What put the trade over the top for me personally was the Matt Read rookie auto! I had been looking to add him and Courterier but I don't want to spend a fortune to do it. Very happy to add his autograph and I hope hes a cornerstone of the Flyers for years to come!

Thanks for the trade!

2 comments: