Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New 1952 Topps Phillies!

I've recently added 5 new 1952 Topps Phillies. I am currently 8 cards away from the team set, so it is well within the sights. Two of these cards are the elusive high numbers. I only have 2 more high numbers to go! If anyone comes across the Russ Meyer #339 or the Karl Drews #352 at a reasonable price let me know! These 52s really look nice all together!


Above we have Willie Jones, Ken Heintzelmann, Bob Miller and Tommy Brown.

This card above was the most expensive of the lot. It's a nice shot of Smoky looking down at all of us. It's my 2nd Smoky Burgess card (the first being the 55 Bowman from Foul Bunt) I was quite pleased to grab this card at the price. Every other one I found was more expensive and in worse condition.

Thanks for reading and if you happen to have any 1952 Phillies on my want list let me know and we can work something out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, absolutely awesome! I'd love to do just what you've done here and go after all the Red Sox in low-grade PSA holders. Good luck tracking down the last couple!

    ReplyDelete