Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Michael Jordan Rookie!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost.. I didn't quite get THE rookie card. I haven't been able to find the 86 Fleer at a price I'm a comfortable with. I went for the next best thing...

I just watched one Graded 9 go for more then double what I paid for this beauty. The card is real sharp and looks great next to the Pippen rookie I already have! As everyone knows Michael Jordan was really good at basketball. Maybe even the best ever, and he has really cool shoes. This card is definitely a cornerstone of my collection and its not even baseball! I had to make an exception for his Airness.

On the back it gives instructions on how to peel it. I wonder how many kids in 1986 peeled this and stuck it on their favorite lunch box. I probably would've how cool that would've been!

On a side side note, my old laptop is officially dead. It had a good run 5 years.. and I didn't turn it off for the last 3 years.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not a basketball guy either but like you will pick up the occasional single if I like the card. Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, man. My dad gave me one of these when I was like 10 in the early 90s. Great card.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete