Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Trade of the Year!

I just received my first official trade of the blogging year. I completed the deal with a brand new blog out in our blogging world The Underdog Card Collector. I sent him a smattering of Padres cards and he sent me back some cool Phillies cards.



The Own The Game Jimmy Rollins card is pretty sweet. The card on the lower right is commemorating the terrible events of September 11th. It was from a game between the Braves and Phillies on September 17th 2001.

The next trio of cards is from 1969 Topps. I don't have my want list populated yet for my team sets from the 60s but I know these are all new!

Thanks for the trade, hope to trade again in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you got them, right on!

    Man, these cards look so much better on your blog than in my collection!

    Thanks for the generous plug.

    I'm amazed that with my small collection of cards right now I got you anything new to your collection, so that's awesome. I'm also looking forward to more trading and getting you Phillies cards as I come across them...perhaps more at the show I'm headed to tomorrow.

    Cheers, my friend.

    ReplyDelete