Saturday, February 9, 2013

We are nearing the Iconic Mantle Cards!

I may use the word Iconic too much but in this case I believe it is warranted. Any Mantle from 1956 on down should qualify. They are hard cards to come by and very nice to see in person! This entry is from the awesome 1956 set!



Some kid in 1956 wrote "Good Player" on the top of this copy! Gives it character and now I will forever know he is a good player! The card as you can see is a solid graded one but its still nice. I love the headshot mix with the action shot in the background. It's like the out of bounds short prints from this years tops! Nice catch Mick!

I know I've been discussing a couple trades with a few of you. I'll try and reach out in the next week to finalize some deals so we can get some cardboard flying back and forth! That's what it's all about!

Thanks for reading.. on deck possibly my favorite one of the bunch 1955 bowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment