Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trade with Red Sox Fan in Nebraska!

I recently completed a quick and easy trade with Red Sox Fan in NE! He responded to my sepia refractor post (still plenty available!) and we quickly worked out a trade.

Check it out!


Pretty happy to add this Jesse Biddle. I hope he's in the rotation next year for the Phils. He's been pretty solid in the minors and hopefully projects to be a middle of the order guy for years to come. Put him with Hamels and Lee and Gonzalez and lets go make the playoffs! The Konerko is a nice looking relic. My other team is the White Sox mainly cause I'm a big Frank Thomas fan and I lived in Chicago for 2 years and cheered for them. I like the frames on these ones as well.

I honestly traded for the blue waves cause I didn't have any. They are pretty thick cards and nice looking in person. I have no idea who these guys are (and I didn't look them up) but they are shiny!

Thanks for the trade!

1 comment: