Monday, December 9, 2013

Bye Bye Roy!

Thanks for the memories!

I remember his no hitter in the postseason. I was in a bar in Atlantic City (In the Trop for those that care) and I made sure I watched every pitch cause I was witnessing history! Love watching cool stuff happen in sports. (This past weekend for football was pretty good!)

Lee and Hamels are still with the Phillies, but Halladay was the rock of that rotation that won over 100 games. Check out these stats!
Year Age Tm Lg W L W-L% ERA G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO
2010 33 PHI NL 21 10 .677    2.44 33 33    0    9     4 0 250.2 231  74  6824 30 1  219





I remember when there was trade rumors in Philly that we were going to get Halladay from the Blue Jays. The big sticking point is should we trade young up and coming prospect Kyle Drabek. Drabek unfortunately tore his elbow not too long ago and is still rehabbing but even if he was doing well, the trade was completely worth it! Thanks for reading!
























No comments:

Post a Comment