Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Bad Picture but a Sweet Card!

I like to dabble in Baseball's version of Five Star when the price is right. Also, a product I have never busted but I have a fair amount of singles. I was able to grab this Ryan Howard for under 10 dollars! Considering the rarity I'm quite pleased with the price.


Howard does look like he just hit a ball a long way. But that facial expression.. well it leaves things to be desired. The card itself is a beaut. It's numbered out of 10 and this year Topps fixed the chipping issues with last year's cards. I didn't pick up as many singles as last year but it's good to see that Topps responded to an issue and fixed it! Now onto fixing redemptions!

Hope everyone in the snow path is safe! Go Team USA!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment