Monday, January 9, 2017

Gint A Cuffs Winner's Box Part 3 (Check it out Royals Fans!)

This year between me and my wife we opened 4 boxes of Ginter. She participated in Gint A Cuffs and finished in the middle of the pack. She also grabbed an extra box and opened it at the National to get some of the Topps Promo Packs. (I opened 2 Topps Chrome boxes at that time) (rather fun rip but I usually like Chrome so no surprise there) I bought one box at the national to open for Gint A Cuffs and then got this winner's box.

Running Total was +55 from the previous post.

I'm not going to beat around the bush on this post.. this was the big card that was hit in the box. 4 total boxes opened in this household. 2 out of the 4 boxes contained a double rip card...


Dawn Spacecraft
Anthony Rizzo +2
Trea Turner
Richie Shaffer
Rob Refsnyder -1
Double Rip Card Alex Gordon Salvador Perez +15 (I have not ripped this card as of this posting)

Pack Total: +16
Running Total: +71

Always fun to hit such a cool card.

Pack 14:

Joe Panik
Jacob DeGrom
Watney
Carlos Santana
Natural Wonders Mount Everest +2
Brad Miller
Numbers Game Chris Sale +2
Ferocious Felines Canadian Lynx +2

Pack Total: +6
Running Total: +77

Pack 15:


Clayton Kershaw +2
Steele
Kole Calhoun
Corey Seager
Cole Hamels +2
Aroldis Chapman -1
Yu Darvish
Jose Quintana

Pack Total: +3
Running Total: +80

Pack 16:

Billy Burns
Carlos Correa
Vinny G
Dennis Eckersley
Adrian Beltre
Evan Gattis
Ryan Zimmerman
Matt Holliday

Pack Total: +0 (yikes)
Running Total: +80

Pack 17:

Manny Machado
Mike Francesca
Tom Glavine
Xander Bogaerts
Dexter Fowler
Glen Perkins
Numbers Game Eric Hosmer +2
Black Border Carlton Fisk +3

Pack Total: +5
Running Total: +85

Pack 18:

Colin Cowherd -1
Andre Dawson
Miguel Sano
Billy Hamilton
Chris Archer
Hector Rondom
Numbers Game Madison Bumgarner +2
Regular Mini Kris Bryant

Pack Total: +1
Running Total: +86

Pack 19:

Jake Odorizzi
Carlos Rodon
Aaron Nola +1
Natural Wonders Dead Sea +2
Greg Bird -1
Starling Marte
Jonny Gomes
US Mayors +2

Pack Total: +4
Running Total: +90

Only 4 packs to go. Didn't get a ton of points besides the Double Rip card. I could have 24 more pts mininum if I ever decide to rip the card. Can't bring myself to do it though. Would probably feel better trading for a hard to find Phillies card with a Royals fan then ripping it myself. Who knows though! Maybe we'll crack 100 but no way I'm getting close to my winning score of 153.5.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: