Friday, February 9, 2018

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

As you may have heard the Eagles won the Super Bowl! It's been an exciting sports week. Obviously, it was a really great game and it was great to beat the Patriots all these years later. Also, this game marked the end of Football season.. so on to Baseball soon! I know the Phillies won't  be great again but who knows maybe they'll surprise. They have some hitters this year just need to see what the pitching can do!

I have no idea where some of my Eagles scans are so in lieu of that you get another former Philly Champion, Ryan Howard! This is one of the recent rookies I picked up cause it was a big hole in my collection. 2003 Donruss Elite is a sharp looking set. Now-a-days its a logo-less autograph fest if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, big week for Brian Dawkins. He gets in the Hall of Fame and then he gets a Super Bowl Ring (he consulted for the Eagles this year). One of the nicer sports people I've ever met.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment