Monday, November 12, 2018

Topps Archive Blaster break!

I picked this up a while ago but I neglected to share with my many many devoted readers. For this I apologize, but I will make up for it by showing you the good cards now! I always like to check out the card aisle in Target and Wal Mart. In my area its really hit or miss though. Occasionally get lucky and get a good blaster to open but often nothing. Always on the lookout for the elusive 2011 Topps Update that was never put out! Have yet to have that happen though.

Here are the contents of this break:


Hit a couple Phillies and a future Phillie (Arrieta).

I was lucky enough to get a numbered card of the best on base percentage guy ever Carlos Santana (Gabe Kapler's words not mine).

Now that the Eagles officially suck again (Thank god they won last year) Harper mania is in full effect. I am totally on board overpaying a 26 year old superstar. If it brings them closer to a World Series and back into contention do it. No reason to wait, they have no payroll right now and the only guys making real money are on super short term deals.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good call, was looking at heritage cards from my other blaster break and wrote the wrong title!

      Delete