Monday, March 11, 2019

Chrome Hoskins!

I recently picked this card up off of ebay. I really enjoy Stadium Club even though the technical value isn't there. I did enjoy the one box I opened last year. It was fun to open and the cards are pretty. The chrome cards come one per box. I'm really on the hunt for the gold minted variation. I saw one on ebay early on and got outbid but I haven't seen one since. If you have one or know someone who does please let me know! Willing to trade or just outright purchase. I'm flexible when it comes to that.

Check out Rhys rounding the bases, hopefully lots of jogging around the bases this year!

I chopped his name off via scanner, but that's ok I am not a professional scanner.

Eagles free agency has been a nice distraction to leading up to baseball. Howie is usually pretty active and this year was no different. Grabbing Malik Jackson and DeSean Jackson on day 1 (or the legal tampering period which is dumb) (we all know the deals are in place well before free agency opens)

17 days until Opening day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment