Sunday, March 22, 2020

2020 Topps Blaster Break

I opened one blaster of 2020 to see the cards. I really do miss borders on flagship, it really makes the color parallels pop up a bit more. I like full bleed photography but I figured that's why Stadium Club exists. Those cards are always nice to look at and full gloss pictures. The blaster was fun to open and got some decent cards.

 The Hank Aaron was the 1 per box rookie recollection subset they have. I do not own an original copy so this will have to do for now. It's definitely on the want list though! They are not cheap though so I'll be selective and eventually find one with proper eye appeal that isn't way over budget.


Some nice 1985 inserts. I always liked the design of that year. One of the big rookies in Bo Bichette who has a lot of potnetial. The Yankees card is the rainbow foil parallel which didn't scan all that great.

The one chrome card I received was the Mike Trout. I will never complain about that! Whenever baseball resumes and we have Fantasy Drafts, I already know I'm first pick in one of my leagues and I plan on taking Trout!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: