Monday, October 7, 2013

A Trade with Baseball Dad!

I am behind on trade posts! I will try and catch up in the next week or so. I wanted to show off what I received from everyone's favorite Tribe loving blog Baseball Dad Tribe Blog! He showed interest in a dual relic I posted a while ago and we quickly came to an agreement. I quite like what he sent back.

 I really like the Finest cards from the 90s. They were always out of my price range as a kid so it's nice to get them now and think of the good ole days in the 90s, when no one knew what a Debt Ceiling was. (at least I didn't). The Howard in the middle is one I didn't have. I wasn't big on the Pinnacle set this year so I didn't open any of it, so happy to get the Howard in a trade!

Lenny Dykstra was at the last card show I was at. He's had quite a life after baseball. Definitely, a good read even though everything he's done hasn't exactly been on the up and up. 

The centerpiece of the trade is this nice Pat the Bat relic! I like the way the Spectrum relic's look. Nice clean design.

Thanks for the trade!

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia Steffe at Mercedes-Benz 2014 bag 2010 is at high-end boutiques and the online stores Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Way. These are high-end clothes that fake gucci belts any woman can feel happy in. Cynthia Steffe can be found at less pricey prices at online discount slots.

    Storage space: Your bag should plenty of storage space to carry all the primary items like cellular phones, keys, credit cards, numerous others. for your simplicity louis vuitton replica of use. If you definitely student then select a bag which help you carry books, notes, et cetera. You can try it out for school bags that have two straps which aid you to balance the weight.

    But you get the shoes to order the purse to almost free. Advertising even listen up to exactly what the shoes would cost in the city. An extremely also far more replica prada convenient to order the handbags and shoes on the Internet, anyone will not be disturbed by anyone here, either business clients nor vendors. In authentic replica handbags shops, there as well many all-matched replica chanel brand bags like Gucci, Fendi, Burberry, Coach, Lv and D&G handbags. Its color and design may match every outfits and you can get it with a competitive price, but it has a quality so that it's difficult to distinguish it starting from an authentic any. If you are a beautiful lady who loves fashion, discover take actions right now to yourself!

    ReplyDelete