Saturday, April 7, 2018

2 Cards from Bob Walk the Plank!

Many of you read and trade with our friend Matt over at Bob Walk the Plank! He writes an entertaining blog and actually posts regularly.. unlike some people. (alluding to myself) I have plenty of content just work is tiring. He was kind enough to add to my Ryan Howard collection out of the blue. I have a return package ready to go just need to get to the post office to send it off.


This patch is really nice. I never open Panini products so I wouldn't get one without purchasing or trading for it. Howard looks to be excited to be catching the ball in this picture.

  
This is obviously from Immaculate. One of Panini's high end boxes. They run roughly 200+ dollars a box. Kinda pricey! 

Thanks for the cards and I hope you like the return package once I send it!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment